The purpose of the Boulder MQG is to provide an atmosphere of fellowship and learning for people interested in modern quilt making and related arts by sharing of skills, knowledge and inspiration in the field of quilt making.
We usually meet the first Thursday of the month for an evening business meeting and educational program and one weekend a month for an open sew at Alfalfa’s Market at 785 E South Boulder Rd in Louisville, CO. Click here for full event information.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
We would love to have you come to a meeting or open sew and see what we’re about.
2018 Boulder MQG Board Members
- President – Claudia Sheehan
- Vice President – Laura Loewen
- Treasurer – Cynthia Morgan
- Secretary – Barbara Gippe and Wendy Steensland
- Social Media Director – Rebecca Greco